WTB Benelli M1 Magazine Tube

txhk

I am looking for a M1 Super 90 magazine tube that fits a 1989 model with fine threads on the receiver end. Part # 60576 (3 round) 60568 7 round. I'll take either one.

Benelli CS says the part is obsolete and all the major vendors only stock the course thread tubes.

If someone out there ditched their stock tube for a xrail or RCI let me know.

If you try that one out and it works, realize that the tube is one piece and there's only a small plug at the muzzle end to retain the magazine spring. To remove the magazine spring and follower to change them out you have to take the tube off the receiver. I've got one of those earlier models that I got new in 1990. So far, I've never had a problem with shells feeding from the magazine with that gun so it still has the original spring/follower in it. I can't even imagine how many rounds have gone through it.

Edited by truckcop