US-Made Benelli M1014/M4 Parts

M4Madness

I'm attempting to locate enough US-made parts for the Benelli M1014 shotgun to make it 922® compliant. So far, I've already found domestic railed handguards and mag extensions. I've heard of US-made gas pistons and mag followers, but have been unable to locate them for sale. Anyone know who sells the pistons or followers, or any other US-made replacement parts? Thanks.

Rebuilding a Benelli to make it compliant? Why not just get an Winchester Super X2 Practical or FN Self-loading Police - these are imported, have full length mag tubes and are compliant/legal as they are available for sale everywhere.

If only this were an April Fool's post ...

M4Madness,,,,your obsessed with this 922r stuff,,,if you would focus on fun thoughts and actions for your Benelli,,then you could acually not be so paranoid about the man comming to take you away over your own fears,,,,,,,,this is my suggestion for fun smile.gif 382469..jpg

[ 04-02-2006, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

Originally posted by M1014:

M4Madness,,,,your obsessed with this 922r stuff,,,if you would focus on fun thoughts and actions for your Benelli,,then you could acually not be so paranoid about the man comming to take you away over your own fears,,,,,,,,this my suggestion for fun smile.gif

M1014, yeah, I have been paranoid about this for years, haven't I? :D

I'm pretty sure that 922® violations are never prosecuted by the BATF, but what can I do? I have a letter from the BATF addressed to me that states that adding a mag extension or working telestock to a Benelli M4 shotgun is illegal due to 922®.

The only other loophole besides being 922® compliant is to register the shotgun as a short-barrel shotgun, as SBS's are exempt from 922®. The only problem is that my state allows all NFA items except SBS's. I'm currently working with lawmakers here in Indiana to get them to be allowed.

Have fun with yours though, man. ;)

[ 04-02-2006, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: M4Madness ]