New Benelli M4 on the way your additions? setup?

awmp

I have a new Benelli M4 inbound, had one a few years ago and sold it, you know one of those sales that you did good on but regretted later.

So it will be here next week. Already have a new titanium tube on the way and several other additions but trying to find the best way to put a light on it.

Do not really want the surefire forearm, would like to find a good way to mount my streamlight TRL 1 HL (same light as duty weapon), any good clamps out there with a rail on it?

How have you setup your Benelli M4 (pictures?)

Also, not knowing what stock you have, the AVA gives you a QD with it. But an M4 that has a field stock, you are left with no QD on it. So I installed 2 QD studs to the field stock. Now I have a way to mount my slings without much effort.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2736[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2737[/ATTACH]

Finally, the Mesa Side Saddle... and Trulock Breaching Choke... and a custom faux extension tube. I hated that fooking raygun type tube. . Just didn't make the shotty... Can't see in pics, but a Ben Tritium sight setup

All this makes my M4 a great tool free shotty..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2739[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2741[/ATTACH]

Minimalist, in my book, does not include a side saddle.

A light IS a requirement, unless you only plan of confronting threats at high noon.

:)

Maybe I am a gear nut. Yea, I am. No doubt.

Either way, I agree - I need a light on the majority of my firearms. Long range, practice, target systems possibly excluded.

There are folks that use the factory sling loop with the AVA mount.

On the topic of QD Slings - anyone happen to notice the announcement of the new forged aluminium QD sling loop?

Look like very nice kit. Jealous I didn't think of it first, but alas they have time to execute and I do not.

ALG Defense.

zhoRv3h.jpg

Minimalist, in my book, does not include a side saddle.

A light IS a requirement, unless you only plan of confronting threats at high noon.

Well, 'minimal' is a subjective term. In my case meaning, minimal accoutrements added to my gun as in ONE, rather than a few.

I don't need lights because, I have X-ray vision and can also see in the dark.;)

I see no real need for a sling, at least for my needs. I do have a sling for the M4, however it is not currently a fixed to it.

The way I look at it, I will be either be in the ready position, shooting or dead.

Each to their own, I always say. My night stand has a Blackhawk pistol belt ready to be buckled on, and a M4 leaning next to my bed ready to be slung. Takes less the 3 seconds to be ready to go, time permitting from my dogs and alarm system. Having a sling allows me to transition to a handgun when necessary without separation from the primary weapon.

Yeesh... if you have to gear up that much, time to move out of the neighborhood... lol...

Each to their own, I always say. My night stand has a Blackhawk pistol belt ready to be buckled on, and a M4 leaning next to my bed ready to be slung. Takes less the 3 seconds to be ready to go, time permitting from my dogs and alarm system. Having a sling allows me to transition to a handgun when necessary without separation from the primary weapon.