carrier comp tube order

awmp

Wow.......spamming a post about another manufacturer's product.

I'll just scratch you off my list now.

My apologies if you took it that way... I've been a member here for years and have engaged in many "discussions" on the topic of FL tubes, If you go back and search you will not find one derogatory comment by me about any of the other FL tube suppliers... especially KIP's , he is the premo supplier of TI tubes. Nothing wrong with giving the OP guy some info and options.

Regards , no hard feelings

Joe B

• 3 weeks later...

My question would be, do you get a email stating that it's been shipped? I ordered my around the 4th of July, got a email 10/15 stating:

"Your order is nearing shipment. This notice is to inform you that your order is either nearing completion, or complete, and a shipping label has been generated, and expected to be placed with shipper during the upcoming week.

Carriercomp ships via USPS Priority mail, insured, w/delivery confirmation.

Please direct any inquiries to our company email for prompt response, as we refrain from fielding phone calls in order to invest more man hours towards production.

Thank you for shopping with us."

I'm in no hurry or anything. But I would like to know if it was mailed or not. I live out in the woods and mail can get spotty sometimes. I email him early morning last Friday, but no prompt reply.

I don't want to bug the man, I figure is in the process of being completed. Any thoughts on this from someone who has ordered from him?

Guess what showed up un-announced sticking out of my mailbox today that's by a busy country road out in the woods.

Yep, that's right, got me a ti tuber.

Happy as an end result, but now how it when down.

If you guys order one, you might try and ask about shipping if you might have issues with delivery.

• 4 weeks later...
My question would be, do you get a email stating that it's been shipped? I ordered my around the 4th of July, got a email 10/15 stating:

"Your order is nearing shipment. This notice is to inform you that your order is either nearing completion, or complete, and a shipping label has been generated, and expected to be placed with shipper during the upcoming week.

Carriercomp ships via USPS Priority mail, insured, w/delivery confirmation.

Please direct any inquiries to our company email for prompt response, as we refrain from fielding phone calls in order to invest more man hours towards production.

Thank you for shopping with us."

I'm in no hurry or anything. But I would like to know if it was mailed or not. I live out in the woods and mail can get spotty sometimes. I email him early morning last Friday, but no prompt reply.

I don't want to bug the man, I figure is in the process of being completed. Any thoughts on this from someone who has ordered from him?

I ordered on 7-22 got the same email 10-15 and as of today November 25th haven't seen or heard anything. Tried calling their number (in the email) and ******* says "user not available". I've heard nothing but great things about their products but it's got to be the worst order experience I've ever had even worse than G-Code and baby that's sayin something

I ordered on 7-22 got the same email 10-15 and as of today November 25th haven't seen or heard anything. Tried calling their number (in the email) and ******* says "user not available". I've heard nothing but great things about their products but it's got to be the worst order experience I've ever had even worse than G-Code and baby that's sayin something

Carriercomp defines the term incompetent clown. Exposed as a fraud and inept buffoon that can't even execute basic business promises. Not a temporary issue, not a rare shipping stoppage, a history of business ineptitude. If you're stupid enough to do business with him you deserve what you get. Been reading (and living) this nonsense for years.

Carriercomp defines the term incompetent clown. Exposed as a fraud and inept buffoon that can't even execute basic business promises. Not a temporary issue, not a rare shipping stoppage, a history of business ineptitude. If you're stupid enough to do business with him you deserve what you get. Been reading (and living) this nonsense for years.

That's just unfair and not accurate. They have explained their business model before ... this is not a big company, mom & pop at best. Don't order from them if you don't want to wait. All the time I've been on this forum I've never heard of anyone not getting their product, being charged and not getting their product, or even any complaints about their product.

That's just unfair and not accurate. They have explained their business model before ... this is not a big company, mom & pop at best. Don't order from them if you don't want to wait. All the time I've been on this forum I've never heard of anyone not getting their product, being charged and not getting their product, or even any complaints about their product.

I disagree to a point. They should ACCURATELY state how long the product should take to be delivered to the customer following an order. They have a very hard time sticking to this idea. This is the major reason they do not get my business, the product is not good enough to deal with incompetent BS.

I feel the quality of the product was well worth the wait. Was it longer than expected, yes. Did i care, not really because i knew it would come and would be the best product on the market. If you need it now because you are worried that the zombies might attack at any time and the extra shells will save you and the rest of the world, buy a different product. If your willing to wait, Carrier Comp is worth it. I am still waiting for them to offer their charging handles. I refuse to buy any others until they come out. I have emIled them a few times over the last year asking for updates, always got an email back. Again i am willing to wait for something that is just going to make the weapon perform better, it still works now.

I feel the quality of the product was well worth the wait.......

As as long as you are happy, then that is all that matters. I have handled one of his tubes, I saw nothing special about it. The very slight weight savings was not worth the wait for me and the finish did not match the barrel. Bought a Benelli tube and I am completely satisfied. As for the charging handle, the factory piece works well for my needs.

You never hearing about it hardly means it isn't true. I would never post a lie on this site and falsely harm a business. The worst abuses and lies occurred before you were even a member on this site. CC lied to me about the shipping of my tube on more than one occasion. That said, everyone has a right to take whatever abuse they wish to take from someone taking your money.

I have to laugh though to also read about people wondering about charging handles. That's been another ongoing cluster f*ck for about two years now. Wanna talk about the replacement P-rails too?

Edited by BigHat

You never hearing about it hardly means it isn't true. I would never post a lie on this site and falsely harm a business. The worst abuses and lies occurred before you were even a member on this site. CC lied to me about the shipping of my tube on more than one occasion. That said, everyone has a right to take whatever abuse they wish to take from someone taking your money.

I have to laugh though to also read about people wondering about charging handles. That's been another ongoing cluster f*ck for about two years now. Wanna talk about the replacement P-rails too?

This is a rather accurate and thorough explanation of past events........

My only experience with them was buying a follower and spring for my full length mag tube. IIRC, they sent me a confirm email immediately then, it was within 10 days when I got the shipping email and received them. A satisfactory experience for me.

I wonder if they only start producing the mag tubes when they get a certain amount of orders for them?

Edited by Evolution

CarrierComp produces quality components for Benelli shotguns and has been doing so for some time. Availability and lead times have been undesirable.

The lies, personal attacks and profanity in this discussion will not be tolerated.

Edited by BLACK

My only experience with them was buying a follower and spring for my full length mag tube. IIRC, they sent me a confirm email immediately then, it was within 10 days when I got the shipping email and received them. A satisfactory experience for me.

I wonder if they only start producing the mag tubes when they get a certain amount of orders for them?

That is a good point, may explain a great deal.

No. The mag tubes are produced on a manual lathe. Each unit has several hours worth of machining done on it. Titanium isn't the easiest of materials to machine either. The entire outer diameter has to be machined down to a specific OD. I'm sure this is done in multiple passes to make a nicer end product.

Then you you have clean up of the lathe afterwards, maintenance on the bits and so on. I'm sure they setup in a four jaw chuck rather than a three. I'm not sure if they can machine the entire tube from one end, or if they have to flip it at some point to do some of the threading. My guess is that they do batches at a time so they can Cerakote a certain number at a time. Probably whatever fills their curing oven.

It's really easy to make a mistake on a lathe and end up with a titanium wind chime.

I my would also guess that the FFT tubes are produced on a CNC lathe. Just to note the differences.

Even packaging items up for shipping is a pita and takes a while. So in the end, each unit has probably 2-3 hours of labor in them. Some of which are highly skilled. The quantity of orders received are significant too. I don't know exact numbers on average, but they're more than you'd imagine.