BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

heckler&kochp2000

Got the Scalar Works mount/rail on. Fits wonderfully, the weight savings is enough that you can been the difference when comparing it with the Benelli rail in hand. RMR arrives on Monday........Christmas coming early for me.

Awesome. Glad you like it so far. Which model of Trijicon RMR did you order?

I like this redot setup but don't care for the rest of the rail sticking out in front. If I was to machine the excess rail off in front of the redot would there be any problems with the two remaining screws holding the rail and redot in place?

attachment.php?attachmentid=135948&d=1352667605&thumb=1153.jpg_thumbnail01.jpg

How different is this than:

-Nova, two screws holding steel sight on half plastic and half steel threads.

-Supernova, two screws holding plastic sight on half plastic and half steel threads.

-or even the rear sight on the m4, m3, m2, m1.

Both can safely shoot 3.5 inch. Nobody on the internet ever reported the rear sight just falling off on both guns.

On the M4, you can see how Benelli mounted the rear iron sight on the much thicker portion of the receiver. Plus the fasteners are threaded into the steel LPA sight base.

For the most part, the typical civilian M4 owner in his tactical three wolves howling at the moon 3xl tshirt wouldn't have any issues with taking the dremel to the top rail.

For the most part, the typical civilian M4 owner in his tactical three wolves howling at the moon 3xl tshirt wouldn't have any issues with taking the dremel to the top rail.

Ha, you are probably right about that. Luckily I don't own a 3 wolfs howling at the moon shirt, 3Xl or otherwise.;)

I was suspecting cutting the rail back to two screws (via Bridgeport mill)might be a little much, but I was wanting some other opinions on it. Thanks for the advise.

... typical civilian M4 owner in his tactical three wolves howling at the moon 3xl tshirt .......

I've considered stocking Surefire lights, QD Sling loops... to go with the mount... I haven't gotten there yet.... but do you think I should also offer 3 Wolves / Moon shirts if I decide to accessorize the offerings?

Your opinion is highly valued, as always.

• 1 month later...
Been trying to get ahold of them for about that long.........don't want to be gone and it sitting on the porch for a bit.

what do ya think of it? Which RMR did you chose?

Their tech support line is a waste of time. When you call and select the option, of course you receive voice mail. Upon leaving a message and call back number. forget it. It ain't going to happen.

How sad.