BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

heckler&kochp2000

Yeah SD, I already bought an NIB coated RMR. Just depends on what RMR you're looking for RLJ, find the one you want, check slickguns (put in the UPC and search for lowest price), check amazon, and then when you find the best, buy it at opticsplanet and have them price match :) Or if they have it fairly low, wait for them to have 10-12% off deals

Trijicon RMR Nickel Boron Dual Illum. Sight - 9.0 MOA Green Dot RM05-C-700065

TJ-RD-RM05-C-700065

I think it's going to look sharp with NIB everything as well as a NIB RMR on the Scalarworks (also NIB'd). Trying to keep the SBS super super light...the fullsize will probably get the Scalarworks as well and i'll keep the Asgard's for another day. With the surefire foreend and the muzzle brake, that beast is heavy!

Awesome. Just went to OpticsPlanet and they have a 10% coupon code "3DFLASH" going right now until Thursday. I'm happy with 500 bucks each. Ordered a Nickel Boron LED model and a black LED model. Both with 3.5 moa dots. Got the weather seals too.

Your SBS is going to be amazing. Really jealous of that thing. Being done up as an H20+ model with all matching accessories is going to be really nice.

Didn't even know about the plates until you brought them up! Buying 2 and going to send them in for NP3+ as well :)

Yeah I hope it turns out alright, Robar has been hit or miss but they did a **** of a job on the previous M4. Glad you got a good deal, opticsplanet has never had more than 12% off from what I've seen. I bought a Trijicon MRO recently too, it's also a good looking optic as an alternative!

Got my Scalarworks rails today. Seems they changed up the design a little since the last one I received. Question for Scalarworks: Are those steel helicoils in the mount for the RMR?

Kind of retarded that Trijicon doesn't just give you the weather seal plate.

I'm not too worried if Robar messes mine up cosmetically. I'm pretty rough on the guns as it is, so I figure it'll give it a little character.

Thanks. I'm not sure which screws to use yet since I don't have the optics yet. I'd assume they are the shorter pair. The instructions didn't show using the rail washers, so I didn't use them. The instructions also call for 10 in. Lbs of torque, which is a lot lower than the OEM specified 16-18 in. Lbs.

I noticed that too, did you go with 10 in lbs?

I went for 16 in lbs without issue. 10 just felt way too light for me. Scalarworks may jump in and say why they elected for less torque than the factory specifies.

Thanks for posting up those pics!

We were overly cautious... We didn't want to be responsible for anyone stripping their receivers and we found that 10 was sufficient. We will probably revise that up in the future.

Edited by Scalarworks

So now that I have my mount, who has a good price on the sight?

We're an Authorized Trijicon Reseller and we will be offering Trijicon RMR + BOR/RMR bundles at a discounted price soon.

Please sound off with what RMR model you currently use with your BOR/RMR or want to use with a BOR/RMR in the near future.

Our favorites are the LED 3.25MOA models RM01 (automatic) and RM06 (adjustable). What are yours?

Thanks for the information. I hear ya on being cautious. Everyone is a sad panda when they have to go get helicoils installed in their receiver to fix the stripped out threads.

I have the same preference for RMR's. For my personal two, I went with the RM01's. Just let them burn away for a year or two, and swap batteries.