BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

heckler&kochp2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it May yet? Can't wait to get my hands on this bundle!

A quick update for anyone hoping to get one of our BOR/RMR + RM06 bundles any time soon:

Our rep at Trijicon just told us that since the release of the Glock MOS 19 and 17, sales of RMRs have taken off ten fold. As such, their lead time for RMR orders is a disheartening 12 weeks...

Check Botach out Make an offer on the page.

Yes, a new bolt handle would be awesome, but I don't want one to rotate. I tried to file down a titanium FFT, but it ended in disaster.

I still have the OEM on both of mine

All of mine have come from:

Ebay

OpticsPlanet 10% Off Sales

ManVentureOutpost

We've just created a technical drawing to assist gunsmiths with drilling/tapping shotgun receivers that aren't drop-in compatible with the Scalarworks BOR/RMR.

You can check if your receiver is generally compatible with the BOR/RMR using our 1:1 Scale PDF cutout document.

Both files are available for download from the Download tab at the bottom of the BOR/RMR Product Page.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Looks great. Apparently my install will take a bit more work than yours. Need to have my m3 receiver tapped and drilled and also need to have the rear ghost ring guard cut and then re-coated. Otherwise, the bor would be sticking out from the end of the receiver. I'll post some pics once I have it back hopefully.

KeyeNewen; Very nice! Slick setup overall.

Kman; You have to post pics of that! Please refer your gunsmith to our template for drilling/tapping, or have him email or call us directly for any technical assistance.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos before I dropped it off but for sure I'll post an after picture. I've already forwarded the template to the gunsmith. By the way, I assumed the printout was a one to one representation of the bor but that wasn't the case for me. However, the measurements on the template were dead on. Thank you!

By the way, I assumed the printout was a one to one representation of the bor but that wasn't the case for me. However, the measurements on the template were dead on. Thank you!

I just printed the document and it checks out as being 1:1 scale. You might have to un-check "scale to print" in your print dialogue.

Can you please try that and let us know if that helps?

Edited by Scalarworks

I just printed the document and it checks out as being 1:1 scale. You might have to un-check "scale to print" in your print dialogue.

Can you please try that and let us know if that helps?

You're correct ... I reprinted with the correct setting and it's a 1:1 scale. Sorry my bad!

Thank you!