BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

heckler&kochp2000

Installed the aimpoint micro version yesterday. Makes for a perfect co-witness using the full length field, pistol grip, and fully extended collapsable stock. The middle position on the collapsible stock ends up putting the cheek weld just a little too high. Product is well finished and installation is a breeze. Hope to go shooting tomorrow. Nice Job Scalarworks.

Edited by tinman1975

Installed the aimpoint micro version yesterday. Makes for a perfect co-witness using the full length field, pistol grip, and fully extended collapsable stock. The middle position on the collapsible stock ends up putting the cheek weld just a little too high. Product is well finished and installation is a breeze. Hope to go shooting tomorrow. Nice Job Scalarworks.

Thanks, Tinman. Glad you like it so far. Post up some pics from the range if you take any.

I went to buy the new mount, but now I'm finding myself having to save up for the RMR bundle.

That's a great deal! If only they NiB coated the RM06... I suppose black will look better on other guns... As if I'd ever take it off. Haha

Will order soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Being a Trijicon OEM partner has it's privileges:

The new Type 2 RM06 won't be officially released until mid-July but Scalarworks has a small supply of them in-stock and ready to ship right now.

https://scalarworks.com/shop/optic-bundles/sync-trijicon-rmr-bundle/

The Trijicon RMR Type 2 has an all new battery compartment and electronics.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the first Scalarworks RMR picatinny mount on my Benelli M4, but never actually bought the RMR for it.

I also have an Aimpoint H1 on my BCM AR sitting on a Scalarworks LDM.

Was thinking of buying a T2 for the AR and getting a Sync for my Benelli M4 and putting the Aimpoint H1 on it.

For those who have both, is the centered dot height identical on the T1/H1 and the T2?

I have the first Scalarworks RMR picatinny mount on my Benelli M4, but never actually bought the RMR for it.

I also have an Aimpoint H1 on my BCM AR sitting on a Scalarworks LDM.

Was thinking of buying a T2 for the AR and getting a Sync for my Benelli M4 and putting the Aimpoint H1 on it.

For those who have both, is the centered dot height identical on the T1/H1 and the T2?

The newer H2/T2's optical center is 1mm higher than the older H1/T1's. Aimpoint thickened the base when they updated the design.

The Sync/Micro will work with both.

The newer H2/T2's optical center is 1mm higher than the older H1/T1's. Aimpoint thickened the base when they updated the design.

The Sync/Micro will work with both.

Awesome, thanks! I have to say, your customer service is always top notch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...