BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

heckler&kochp2000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Scalarworks BOR110

I finally got around to removing this from my m4. It never had an optic mounted to it, and is like new (I haven’t shot the Benelli since it was mounted). I know some people prefer this one, and since I never bought an RMR I don’t need it.

For Sale $100 (net to me) shipped. I don’t think this one came with its own screws (instead reusing the factory ones), but if someone corrects me I’ll include them, too.

h8ofpi8uy9qb8evx.jpg

bb7xmdmct3afusb6.jpg

Scalarworks BOR110

I finally got around to removing this from my m4. It never had an optic mounted to it, and is like new (I haven’t shot the Benelli since it was mounted). I know some people prefer this one, and since I never bought an RMR I don’t need it.

For Sale $100 (net to me) shipped. I don’t think this one came with its own screws (instead reusing the factory ones), but if someone corrects me I’ll include them, too.

I don’t think this is the proper place for a sales listing..........

It must suck to be so poor, and low on the totem pole,

that you have to publicly complain and whine about somebody selling something at reasonable market value.

Go look at old MG parts or muscle car fenders, and tell me I am a price gouger. How much is a MG34 charging handle? a BAR gas tube? Used to be $60~ now they are $500 if you can find them!

You are just sour you can't afford this product at my price, and didn't buy it when it was available.

Are all stock brokers a price gouger?.. You really need to pull that head out of your ass.

Edited by Toaster

that you have to publicly complain and whine about somebody selling something at reasonable market value.

Go look at old MG parts or muscle car fenders, and tell me I am a price gouger. How much is a MG34 charging handle? a BAR gas tube? Used to be $60~ now they are $500 if you can find them!

You are just sour you can't afford this product at my price, and didn't buy it when it was available.

Are all stock brokers a price gouger?.. You really need to pull that head out of your ass.

You're doing great work here...

Nope not at you John P. It's a very fair price for what you are offering.

I don’t really care, but I hope the price gouger comment wasn’t directed at me. The thing is like new and 20% less than what I paid new and includes shipping. You can’t even buy this new anymore. Jeez.

Not a insult, just the cold, hard facts.

You have proven your character here. If the truth hurts, it sucks to be you.

As far as me being bitter or hurt over not being able to afford the price you listed, you have no clue who I am or what I can spend on bits.

I don’t really care, but I hope the price gouger comment wasn’t directed at me. The thing is like new and 20% less than what I paid new and includes shipping. You can’t even buy this new anymore. Jeez.

My apologies Sir. My comments were in no way directed toward you. Your listing is more than fair.

The price OP wants is good. The price Toaster wants in his thread, like it or not, is the price that we, as a forum, are largely responsible for, as its driven by perception of value and availability. This forum was and is instrumental in this exact components creation, production, and reviews. No need for any insults to travel either direction. It is what it is. Noone will die if Toaster doesnt sell them his hammer. He is not harming anyone one bit by pricing it how he chooses. OP will likely sell his BOR fast and easily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...