Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
heckler&kochp2000

BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

I'm not them but the primary purpose of a rail on the receiver was for mounting an optic. With the optic mount integrated into the rail, the rail really became superfluous. Hence the redesign to omit the rail portion. That's my guess anyway.

That too. You could put a light or sling mount on there but in practice both of those options sucked.

I'm not them but the primary purpose of a rail on the receiver was for mounting an optic. With the optic mount integrated into the rail, the rail really became superfluous. Hence the redesign to omit the rail portion. That's my guess anyway.

I want to be able to mount my RMR as close to the rear sight as possible, that's what interested me about the original design. This new design has me wondering where it seats the optic.

Also love the locking lugs. Will those screws have stops on them so you now when they are seating properly?

So when are they actually available to add to cart? Do you have a lot or do I have to sit here and refresh my browser like I did on Friday when I got my limited Oveready BOSS? :p

Just ordered mine!

You are the one and only person to have been able to order one so far.

The website is slow as molasses and the mounts are showing as out of stock. We don't know why yet but we're working on it.

Thanks for your understanding.

If you click on the image of the mount you want twice it allows you to order (the outline around the image changes from black to amber and allows you to order).

Thanks for not shipping to Canada. Can you please send me a PayPal invoice via PM so we can get it out. Thanks.

We don't ship to Canada because we have a Canadian distributor: https://rampartcorp.com/

They will have the Sync in stock by next week. Please check back with them then.

Also love the locking lugs. Will those screws have stops on them so you now when they are seating properly?

Thanks. They do have a shoulder to prevent over-penetration into the receiver. On most shotguns we've tested that also coincides with the slot height, but on others you will have to adjust the height a bit to suit the slots.

It's all spelled out in the installation instructions. No big deal.

The product description says that it mounts to the receiver using 4 screws, but the picture only appears to use 2. Am i missing something underneath the rail? 4 screw mounting was what really had me waiting for this product over the midwest industries mount

Edited by tinman1975

The product description says that it mounts to the receiver using 4 screws, but the picture only appears to use 2. Am i missing something underneath the rail? 4 screw mounting was what really had me waiting for this product over the midwest industries mount

Heh nevermind...my link took me right to the product instead of the huge fancy intro page that clearly shows pictures of the bottom and the 4 screws. Looks like a great product......order placed :)