Benelli OEM M4 M3 M2 M1 Muzzle Brake / Compensator / Breacher

heckler&kochp2000

EEsh, I get paying a premium for parts, but ouch. +1 for the return of Kip :D

http://forums.benelliusa.com/archive/index.php/t-19161.html

They are not cheap, Kip even mentioned in his post that they are not cheap when he found one way back in the day 1996 he paid a good amount. I believe kips are aluminum , the factory Benelli breachers are made of steel. Not knocking kips stuff either.

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
wording

IMO, just because some thing has a few spikes on it doesn't mean it is designed for breaching, stabbing, or rebar cutting. Look at how the muzzle brake is mounted, on a choke tube adapter with small threads. Jamming that on a door will surely DAMAGE THE THREADS ON THE BARREL.

Good god what a collection! I have one on my 870 (not really for door breeching, I don't really do that...) but I would much rather damage a $350 base shotgun than my beautiful M4 (which is away getting the Robar NP3+ for quite a while)

My biggest complaint with the 870 choke (probably the same with the M4) is just the added length

IMO, just because some thing has a few spikes on it doesn't mean it is designed for breaching, stabbing, or rebar cutting. Look at how the muzzle brake is mounted, on a choke tube adapter with small threads. Jamming that on a door will surely DAMAGE THE THREADS ON THE BARREL.

i agree with you, the spikes are for pivoting the breacher for leverage.

Benelli designed and tested it thoroughly before putting it out there.

i think both models are cool, however the newer one adding another feature to the muzzle.

i think both models are cool, however the newer one adding another feature to the muzzle.

I wonder if the muzzle device is going to be like the c-stocks? Rare and expensive for now but then they do a big run and are found to be cheaper a little while later?

Benelli did not originally designed these, Heckler and Koch did and I happen to own 3 of the 4 total accessories H&K ever made for Benelli (minus the laser, which is made in America by another contractor). The only thing Benelli did was continue making these.

That is why the original ones where made as aluminum, because you are not suppose put load on the choke tube.

m8lbxWz.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Darn wish I woulda seen this sale before it was sold!

I was an authorized H&K dealer in 89-91 and I had a few of the lasers but I never saw the brake offered in any of the dealer price listings

Heres someone offering just the breacher choke tube for $109 (from the same guy who sold the brake)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=454930012

Edited by AutoLode