Benelli M4 -- ATI Stock Issues

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger, we are sorry to see this issue with your stock's cheekrest. This was something that popped up on a limited number of our first run of cheekrests. We do have a lifetime warranty so getting this replaced will be no hassle at all.

Also, did you just get the stock for your M4? When sending out replacement parts we would be willing to include some other accessories for your use/review. Email us at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to work with you to get this resolved in a timely manner.

Regards, Matt - ATI

• 2 weeks later...
I'd gladly give the parts a try or an unbiased opinion. I have three M4's, so I can shoot one side by side.

I'd like to see your review.

I went from OEM to the Mesa stock, but my 5'2" shooting partner still had problems; so we went with the ATI stock. We haven't had any problems so far, but we are not hard on our weapons.

Seeing a side by side comparison would be interesting.

• 4 months later...
I'd like to see your review.

I went from OEM to the Mesa stock, but my 5'2" shooting partner still had problems; so we went with the ATI stock. We haven't had any problems so far, but we are not hard on our weapons.

Seeing a side by side comparison would be interesting.

I am starting to see the same peeling issue with my ATI stock, will contact them and see what happens.

One can always hope that a company known for poor to at best marginal quality has turned around with a stellar product. Unfortunately it is the more trusting, uniformed, or risk takers that usually find out that the new product lives up to the original reputation instead of the company's intrinsic quality control assuring that the quality is acceptable. It always irks me when companies use their customers as guinea pigs for their product research even if they place a "lifetime warranty" on the product and are willing to replace it with another inferior quality piece which will just prove to fail at some time in the near future as well. Insanely expensive is correct... they have to have enough profit margin to cover the initial returns that people will make before just becoming too frustrated with the part and trash it altogether. If too many people force warranty returns the company may just call it "cosmetic" or "normal wear" and stop warrantying the defect. Just my $0.02.

It is rather easy to research products these days, as well as companies' customer service departments.

Failure to research companies has always bitten me in the arse. PSA is one of those companies, very

horrible customer service with some very inferior products. Seems ATI is following the same lines.

I am starting to see the same peeling issue with my ATI stock, will contact them and see what happens.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. My ATI stock has basal cell carcinoma as well

Hey guys, I see your comments and trust customer service has helped you as we have a lifetime warranty and definitely stand behind it. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to email at [email protected]. We had a couple of early runs of cheekrests with this issue on the over-mold and have since tracked down/corrected it at the source.

Sucks. I imagine this was one of the reasons they didn't want to send me one for testing. These things are insanely expensive. That kind of quality control is simply unacceptable.

You weren't sent anything for testing as you were openly opposing and criticizing of the product on multiple forums prior to the product even being released. That being said rewarding you with free product for testing didn't sit right with management. There are lots of places people can find independent reviews and we work with reviewers/testers on various mediums on a daily basis, you just didn't go about it the right way.

Cheers, Matt - ATI

You weren't sent anything for testing as you were openly opposing and criticizing of the product on multiple forums prior to the product even being released. That being said rewarding you with free product for testing didn't sit right with management. There are lots of places people can find independent reviews and we work with reviewers/testers on various mediums on a daily basis, you just didn't go about it the right way.

Cheers, Matt - ATI

Wow,.......guess you haven't been to "customer service finishing school".

Don't worry about ever sending me anything,.....you are now forever on my "banned list"

Be sure and tell management of this.

*snip* even if they place a "lifetime warranty" on the product and are willing to replace it with another inferior quality piece which will just prove to fail at some time in the near future as well. *snip*
See below:

Hey guys, I see your comments and trust customer service has helped you as we have a lifetime warranty and definitely stand behind it.

See? Lifetime warranty ;)

*snip* There are lots of places people can find independent reviews and we work with reviewers/testers on various mediums on a daily basis, you just didn't go about it the right way.

Cheers, Matt - ATI

Matt,

Would you please point me to one of these independant long term reviews? I can't seem to find one anywhere on the internet. I can't even seem to find a review on your own website. I just see "be the first to review this product." I can only find "reviews" which simply read as a sale's pitch from when you first released the product and the poor reviews here on the BenelliUSA forum. If you have others, please direct us to them.

LoL

Thanks for saving me the trouble.

In the "internet words" of my teenagers, "ikr".