Benelli M4 C-Stop limbsaver

ning1986

The noveske plate 'doesn't work' on the c stock because you can't fully collapse the stock with it. When collapsed, the recoil spring tube extends into the oem pad slightly and the noveske plate prevents this from happening. If you don't mind not being able to fully collapse the stock, it will work.

The noveske plate 'doesn't work' on the c stock because you can't fully collapse the stock with it. When collapsed, the recoil spring tube extends into the oem pad slightly and the noveske plate prevents this from happening. If you don't mind not being able to fully collapse the stock, it will work.

Bloody brilliant, this will be great news to Californians.

Which means that if one have a collapsible-stock, there is no limbsaver that will fit since the adapter does not fully function?

Which means that if one have a collapsible-stock, there is no limbsaver that will fit since the adapter does not fully function?
to my knowledge, the only limb saver pad that works with no modification to pad or shotgun is a slip-on version.

I spent a fair bit of time trying to adapt the noveske plate so that it would work, but did not succeed. If I had a better metal working shop, I think it would be possible to create a plate that works and allows the stock to collapse.

• 2 weeks later...
Send ADCO an email and ask them if they could find a way to adapt the plate to work with your stock. It shouldn't cost too much if they can/willing and you might mention there's probably a market for a half-dozen or dozen more at least

I will try that.

A side note, why doesn't limbsaver just make the stock work with benelli m4 instead of having this complicated thrid party adapter?

I will try that.

A side note, why doesn't limbsaver just make the stock work with benelli m4 instead of having this complicated thrid party adapter?

While you're at it, maybe you could ask Benelli why they don't make a few more barrels (longer) for the M4.

You can see the mounting details by searching "Benelli M4 review, modifications and comparison....." thru google for my thread. Unfortunatly, this forum does not lend itself for DIY type threads due to limiting the # of pictures, so I had to post my M4 build on other sites.

Keith, does this look like the same adapter you installed? For some reason it looks like yours has sunken screw holes for mounting to the stock but this one doesn't

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/244353/noveske-benelli-m1-m4-aftermarket-recoil-pad-adapter-plate-aluminum-black?cm_vc=ProductFinding

Its the same oneThere just showing the back side I have that one from midway.