WTT/S Benelli Supernova Tactical with Extras

bayoushooter

Looking to trade or sell my Benelli Supernova Tactical. It was purchased new by myself and all accessories were purchased new. It has had one box of shells run through. It shoots 2.75 to 3.5 inch super mags. I have $1600 in this setup. It includes the following-

-Benelli OEM Adjustable Pistol Grip Stock, will come with original box.

-Benelli OEM 2 shot extension tube, also have original packaging and original parts.

-Meprolight Ghost Ring Sights with green Tritium inserts, also original packaging. Original sights also included.

-Sidearmor Rail System, easily the best setup on the market. It is perfect for an Aimpoint or any kind of scope you'd like to mount.

-Sidearmor Shell Holders (2), can be installed vertically or horizontally (as currently set up).

Trade value will be $1,300 or buy it outright for $1,250. I'll consider partial gun trades plus cash, just let me know what you have. I also believe I still have the original box for the gun.

Pm or email me with inquiries.

Interested in pretty much anything besides hunting rifles.

7524ded61d34c5f4395e6100864742cf.jpg