Red dot for M4? Bushnell TRS-25?

Domonlord

Any of you guys run a red dot for your Benelli M4s? Ghost rings work fine so maybe I'm just looking to add something unnecessary? lol

If you guys do, what red dots do you all run? I was just recently told about the Bushnell TRS-25 as a cheap red dot to abuse... any chance any of you have feedback for that too?

Any of you guys run a red dot for your Benelli M4s? Ghost rings work fine so maybe I'm just looking to add something unnecessary? lol

I'm in the camp that believes the ghost ring sights on an M4 are plenty good and a $500.00 optic is a waste of money better spent on more ammo.

That OKP-7 is a very interesting looking optic.

I concur. The Russians create some of the most fascinating optics available. That crudeness and out of the box thinking is what really draws my interest.

Unfortunately the ordinary OKP-7 is already unobtainium as compared to everything else on the market, the M1913 rail version is even less produced.:(

I had a Bushnell TRS on my previous S/A shotgun and it went down after a few hundred rounds. I swapped it out for a Primary Arms red dot and loved it. I currently have an RMR on my M4 and love that setup. It is the RM08 which doesn't require batteries and I like the amber triangle.