WTB: Benelli M1014

JFLinares

Understood. I'll keep an eye out. How NIB does it HAVE to be?

Thanks, Un. I will pay a premium for new in box, but if it is in Mint but fired condition I will buy that too. And, shoot it. Thanks, again!

There is one on GB right now but, in my opinion, the reserve is way too high for a fired M1014.

Thanks, Un. I will pay a premium for new in box, but if it is in Mint but fired condition I will buy that too. And, shoot it. Thanks, again!

There is one on GB right now but, in my opinion, the reserve is way too high for a fired M1014.

You can find "properly used" specimens for around $14-1800. I bought mine NIB a few years back for $2500. Sold it for similar.

• 4 weeks later...
Not NIB but it may meet your requirements:

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?165614-Benelli-M4-(M1014)

Huge thanks for the Heads Up, Retired. Unfortunately, however, this is an M4 with the collapsible stock of an M1014. I am looking for an actual M1014 with the American Flag engraved on it. Thanks, again, for the Heads Up. The search continues!!!!

the old days,summer 2002 ,,benelli announces the fall release of there benelli m1014,,$1600 ,i had to beg borrow and steal the money,,those where the days of cheap and abundant accessories too,this forum wasn't even up ,,lol ,,the golden age of Benelli-1997-2007.sweet times