Collapsible Stock Parts

ohbejuan

I was trying to test the limbsaver pad on my collapsible M4 stock and messed up the buttpad screwheads a bit. Anyone know where to get replacements?

The original benelli stock screws are far too long

I needed shorter screws for mine.I went to local hardware store and got some.But got them with a allen head.

Awesome, if not a bit pricy!

I've heard inserting new screws can mess up the buttpad a bit. I did a brief internet search and didn't find a good factory/oem buttpad, any line on where to get one of those as well by chance?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help all. I did finally get the parts from Numrich yesterday. Quite an expensive screw...

Let this be a lesson to all of you, never settle for a cheap screw (although this one was apparently $8, the original was still a piece of crap)

I had to end up destroying the original buttpad with a hacksaw and then had to saw a notch in the screw head to get a flat blade to take the damn thing out

[ATTACH]2845[/ATTACH]