Benelli SBE 2

Lt3097

For me, the 2006 Ohio Deer season is drawing to a close. While here in my hometown, I got an offer I could not refuse. I Just purchased my second Benelli. I got the SBE 2 in a 26" advantage timber model. Took one shot with a 12ga Remington slugger and realized that it was the best money I ever spent. I felt like I was shooting a trap load. Benelli is definitely the Rolex of shotguns. A bit pricey, but money well spent.

Great choice, while Benellis are on the pricey side, they won't let you down in the field. I am an avid duck hunter and have several friends who enjoy hunting and ask my opinion on choice of guns and shells...my answer is always Benelli. "Performance worth the price" While there are several great guns on the market, i am partial to the proof of little to no problems on a hunt with my Benellis. I have a SBE2 and M2 both in Max4 camo, and they make hunting for ducks a "blast"...no pun intended...

I just purchase a SBE II as well in Max4 26", it's an outstanding shotgun for sure. Right now my barrel is at Rhino for porting and forcing cone. They were outstanding to work with and are porting based on my hunting. I'm anxious to get it back for the late season to start soon here in PA.

It seems the need for a new forend is individual gun specific. My first SBEII needed some minor dremel work to make the slug barrel fit whereas my new SBEII fit right out of the box. If a need to modify, a few minutes with the dremel and you are set. Start looking for slug barrels now--they can be hard to find. They are a bit long compared to remington, etc but still andf overall lighter package.