Finally...

6camaro9

After years longing for one, i bought a M4. Now i want to accessorizes it which means 922r here i come. First, i purchase a collapsible stock so now i need to replace 4 factory parts with USA parts if i understand correctly. i see that FFT offers a trigger group (with 3 USA parts), so i would need 1 more like the follower, or mag replacement, or forends. i guess it wouldn't hurt to have more than 4 USA parts on it.

I've seen FFT, CarrierComp offer 922r parts for the M4 does anyone else offer good quality parts?

thanks...

After years longing for one, i bought a M4. Now i want to accessorizes it which means 922r here i come. First, i purchase a collapsible stock so now i need to replace 4 factory parts with USA parts if i understand correctly. i see that FFT offers a trigger group (with 3 USA parts), so i would need 1 more like the follower, or mag replacement, or forends. i guess it wouldn't hurt to have more than 4 USA parts on it.

I've seen FFT, CarrierComp offer 922r parts for the M4 does anyone else offer good quality parts?

thanks...

I believe the consensus here is to go with the Geissele hammer instead of the FFT. The mag tubes are also available from different manufacturers as well.

I would have gone with the Geissele had I had the money.

I am not disappointed with the FFT parts, but having shot weapons using Geissele parts, I know those parts are worth the cost.

I would also encourage you to fire the shotgun prior to replacing parts, accessorizing, etc. Learn it, take it apart, then start rebuilding her.