922R compliance a waste of money?

Domonlord

Most LEO's have never even heard of 922r.

This has been my (limited) experience. Also many of the LGS employees I have asked about 922® had no idea what I was talking about.

I put all the compliant parts available (and then some) on my M4 "just in case." I also found this to be a great way to learn more about the gun. The expert guidance here from SD and others was a most valuable education!

Most LEO's have never even heard of 922r.

The law-abiding citizen follows and knows the rules [922r regulations, permits, ATF tax fees, background checks, SBR/SBS paperwork, federal firearms restrictions (i.e. gun free zones) etc.]. These same law-abiding citizens have to educate the police, lawyers and other citizens about their own rules. While educating, keep writing your Congressman and Senators about the over-regulated, out-of-control bureaucracy called the BATFE.

• 6 months later...