WTS: Benelli M4 11707 with a ton of upgrades

M2_shootr

Benelli M4 Tactical 12GA

Benelli M4 12 gauge with a ton of upgrades 922 compliant. Scalarworks RMR rail mount, AVA Tactical light mount, Benelli full length magazine tube, GG&G bolt release, Freedom Fighter Tactical follower, Freedom Fighter Tactical trigger & sear, Geissele hammer, Benelli collapsible stock, new, uninstalled Mesa Tactical Urbino stock. All factory parts and accessories included except factory pistol grip stock which was damaged during storage. Near flawless condition, no marks, blemishes or scratches that will show with a camera. Round count is 620. RMR and light not included, selling to acquire a factory H2O model. $1950 shipped within the ConUS.

SOLD

Edited by M2_shootr
SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

Eleven days and no confirmation of payment being sent. At the seven day point, I contacted the potential buyer and he stated, "I am waiting on another payment, when I get it I will send".

At this point, I am relisting this. The Austrailian buyer that StrangerDanger was posting for has been notified of my intentions.

Edited by M2_shootr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...