Been waiting 6 months for supernova tactical!

mercuryracer

Hey guys, I need your help. I ordered a Supernova tactical from a local gun shop here in MN, they said they order direct from benelli. I put half down and expected to see the gun in a couple weeks, it's almost 6 months and no gun. I've been to the gun shop multiple times and they say " well get it when we get it, it's benelli". Is this normal? Are these guys scamming me or is there a 6+ month wait on a 12 gauge tactical Supernova!? I'm not happy.

Hey guys, I need your help. I ordered a Supernova tactical from a local gun shop here in MN, they said they order direct from benelli. I put half down and expected to see the gun in a couple weeks, it's almost 6 months and no gun. I've been to the gun shop multiple times and they say " well get it when we get it, it's benelli". Is this normal? Are these guys scamming me or is there a 6+ month wait on a 12 gauge tactical Supernova!? I'm not happy.

I have a Super Nova (pistol grip) in fantastic condition. Comes with Benelli 26" barrel and a Carlson's 18.5 HD barrel. No six month wait !

I don't have personal experience with ordering complete shotguns but so far everything that I have ordered for my M4 has been back ordered or taken way longer than expected. I think that it is just a Benelli thing and is part of the ownership experience for these fine shotguns. Makes it that much more satisfying when you get what you have been waiting for though.

I don't have personal experience with ordering complete shotguns but so far everything that I have ordered for my M4 has been back ordered or taken way longer than expected. I think that it is just a Benelli thing and is part of the ownership experience for these fine shotguns. Makes it that much more satisfying when you get what you have been waiting for though.

Got to disagree with you; when I order something I want it asap. If a company makes all of the products in-house and they do not expand because it may effect quality control then fair enough; I do not think this is the case with your M4 parts or the Supernova. I may be wrong.

I was told a long time ago when I wanted to order an M4 from a dealer that he must group together thousands of dollars worth of Benelli's before he can place an order. The dealers can not just order one shotgun at a time. That is why the big Chain stores always have stock, the smaller dealers get them in smaller quantities less frequently.