Is there a little rail attachment that will clamp on the Carriercomp tube on an M4...

jantonio54

You might try one of these budget clamping options......~ $10 !

Last year I purchased the Tactical Barrel Clamp Mount clamp just to see what $10 bucks buys. It's aluminum with 4 hex head screws and a set of shims as well; 5 rail segments. I just secured a LaRue QD mount to it to make sure it would mount securely and it does. Not mil-spec by any means, but it might be just what you need for your situation.

First review on Amazon discusses TRL mounting.

Amazon.com : Tactical Barrel Clamp Mount With Rail For 12 Gauge Shotguns And Magazine Tubes Fits Remington 870 1100 11-87 SP-10 Mossberg 500 835 Maverick 88Winchetser 1300 : Hunting And Shooting Equipment : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: ATI Shotgun Tube Barrel Mag Extension/ Flashlight Holder [Misc.]: Sports & Outdoors

You can wrap your magazine with a single layer of cammo Gorilla duct tape to preserve your magazine finish. I have used this to protect some segments of my carbon fiber tripod and it works very well.

Gorilla Tape, Camo Matte Finish, 9 yds - Walmart.com

Your welcome.

Edited by benelliwerkes

You might try one of these budget clamping options......~ $10 !

Last year I purchased the Tactical Barrel Clamp Mount clamp just to see what $10 bucks buys. It's aluminum with 4 hex head screws and a set of shims as well; 5 rail segments. I just secured a LaRue QD mount to it to make sure it would mount securely and it does. Not mil-spec by any means, but it might be just what you need for your situation.

First review on Amazon discusses TRL mounting.

Amazon.com : Tactical Barrel Clamp Mount With Rail For 12 Gauge Shotguns And Magazine Tubes Fits Remington 870 1100 11-87 SP-10 Mossberg 500 835 Maverick 88Winchetser 1300 : Hunting And Shooting Equipment : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: ATI Shotgun Tube Barrel Mag Extension/ Flashlight Holder [Misc.]: Sports & Outdoors

You can wrap your magazine with a single layer of cammo Gorilla duct tape to preserve your magazine finish. I have used this to protect some segments of my carbon fiber tripod and it works very well.

Gorilla Tape, Camo Matte Finish, 9 yds - Walmart.com

Your welcome.

I know you already said "your welcome", but thanks a lot. Looks exactly like what I want and I ordered one.