GB for M4 sidesaddle

keller

Welcome to the forum my brother from OH IO.

Not sure if I want a SideSaddle yet. Haven't decided. I started with the high $$ accsy's first.

EOTECH and Larue mount, collapsible stock, and a full length mag tube on the way not to mention a Benelli Tactical Case. Not sure whats next till I recover from all this damage but I've got time. It can definately cost you some cash but it's worth it. It happened to me also along with many other forum members and they'll all tell you the same thing. Money well spent. Carry On. :cool: :D ;)

We are a dealer of Mesa's outstanding products.

I beleive we can offer some excellent discounts to the members here and provide the products needed for a group buy.

Since there is interest and if it is acceptable to the forum moderators I can post pricing and a possible deadline for a group buy.

Thanks Keller for the good word! This is our current pricing to LEO and another board we give the same discount at.

Items for Benelli Shotguns.

Mesa Tactical Benelli M2 8 round shell holder and rail

$80.00

Mesa Tactical Benelli M2 6 round shell holder and rail

$75.00

Mesa Tactical Benelli M2 4 round shell holder and rail

$70.00

Mesa Tactical Benelli M4/ M1014 / M11707 6 round shell holder and rail

$75.00

Mesa Tactical Benelli M4/ M1014 / M11707 8 Shot shell holder and Rail

$80.00

Mesa Tactical Benelli M4/ M1014 / M11707 4 Shot shell holder and Rail

$70.00

[ 09-03-2006, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Gungho1989 ]

I use the 8 rnd on my demo shotgun wich is a 1014 and I really dont notice any kind of balance issue with the shotgun. I have never had a problem with brushing the rounds as of yet either. Weight.. it does add a bit of wieght but nothing that I would consider detrimental.

My M1014 handles very well for me with the 8 round in place, I dont shoot any kind of competition but as a fighting/defense type setup I feel that Mesa is definatly the top of the game. With the addition of the rail in the setup its really hard to beat. I realize I sell their product but the quality and usability of the product was really why I chose to carry their products.

[ 09-04-2006, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Gungho1989 ]

Is the mesa rail as durable as the stock one? I've used a few rails before that chipped real easily ... like chunks of the rail stubs just got knocked off because the metal was not hard enough.

I hope this is not the case.

And I've decided I'm definitely in for one if the group buy happens. I've come this far, no reason to stop now.

6061-T6 is the material used for the shell carriers.

As of yet I have not had any complaints from anyone concerning the Benelli shell carriers and rails or any other product from Mesa.

A few months ago I sold four shell carriers to a local PD those guys stop by regular at the shop and have had nothing but praise for the Mesa products.

Hope this helps if anyone has any other questions I will do my best to answer them. If I cant I know a couple guys who definatly can,

[ 09-05-2006, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Gungho1989 ]

We do not have a web site up as of yet but hope to in the near future.

You can email me directly at [email protected] I can take and process orders through my Email.

I have all the Items listed in stock (depending on the amount of orders) and in the event I run out of stock can have the Items back in stock usually within 3-5 days.

If you are in the Indianapolis Area we do have a complete line of Mesa products avialable at Albro Guns Inc here in Indy.