Carriercomp

fastdriver1

I ordered mine on Jan 8, 2015 and it finally shipped Jun 24. My first followup email was April 3. The next day, Marcy Carrier replied stating it would be another 6 weeks. So, 6 weeks later (May 20) I wrote a second followup. Marcy wrote back, "We completely understand your frustration, and it occurred to me that I was not very specific before. We were hoping for the end of April or beginning of May on this, but have experienced a few setbacks." Details included. I refrained from cancelling my order and, a month later, was happy that I did.

Quality is worth the wait.

Marcy has had some serious medical problems for most of 2015. She does a lot of the lathe work on these items. So they've been running at a reduced staff position for a while.

Their difficulty to to get also inflates their value. I've sold several used for retail price without an issue. Good ol supply and demand economics -- the pinnacle of white privilege and source of micro aggression.

• 3 weeks later...