WTB CarrierComp Charging Handle?

les_garten

No this is not an April Fools post!

I figured I would at least ask.

WTB CarrierComp Charging Handle?

Your one of many who want one. I have asked them several times over the last few years and they say it is still on their list of things to produce. When they do i hope they make a bunch!

FFT has made some and they seem like nice people, but....They do not accept the fact that their charging handle is manufactured improperly and does not properly fit (at least my) M4's. It falls out far too easily and rotates far too easily, it simply does not lock/latch properly with the roll pin. I'm using stock Benelli, I like it and that thing is impossible to accidentally fall out. One of the rare pieces that don't really need an upgrade

FFT has made some and they seem like nice people, but....They do not accept the fact that their charging handle is manufactured improperly and does not properly fit (at least my) M4's. It falls out far too easily and rotates far too easily, it simply does not lock/latch properly with the roll pin. I'm using stock Benelli, I like it and that thing is impossible to accidentally fall out. One of the rare pieces that don't really need an upgrade

I wasn't planning on changing it either till I got it and it and it seemed a bit small and slippery.