Benelli Repairs/Replacements

Birdy4Benelli

Has anyone had any experience with sending a gun back to Benelli for a repair/replacement? Sent in a 828u back to the factory about 2 weeks ago. Just wondering the timing of how long to expect to wait and how people's experiences were with the Benelli customer service. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I sent my Benelli Ethos back for repair of a failure to feed problem. Four (4) weeks later it came back and still had the same problem of failure to feed. I have returned it again for a second time two weeks ago and have not heard a word. Still waiting for a good cycling ETHOS. My sporting clay scores have dropped since purchasing the Ethos,

Thanks for the responses guys...its been about 3 weeks now. No word yet. Hopefully another couple of weeks. 4-5 wks sounds reasonable, was anticipating much longer. Hope you get your Ethos back in good condition -- what problem were you having? You sure its not the shells you are shooting. I know my SuperVinci cycles better with certain brands of shells.

When I got me Nova Tactical back, the gunsmith notes said they couldn't duplicate the problems I was having. (Feeding issues.)

When I called customer service to inquire about their lack of action, they agreed to send parts to me and I was able to complete the repairs myself.

It was crappy to be without my (only) shotgun for five weeks, but at least it's fixed now and it didn't cost me anything out of pocket.

I hope you get good results with yours!

So I got a phone call from Cabelas today saying that they got my Benelli 828u back today. Was almost 4 weeks. Honestly was very pleasantly surprised. From what I had heard thought it was going to be more like 2-3months. They replaced the carbon fiber rib on the barrel which obviously looked brand new. The rest of the gun itself was still in brand new mint condition. Couldn't have been more pleased with the service that Benelli provided and with the facilitation of getting the gun to Benelli by Cabelas. Overall very happy with how the repair went. Pretty excited about getting out there and seeing how this bad boy does in the field -- will definitely have another post reviewing the 828u. Thanks for the replies guys!

• 3 years later...

I sent in my 828u in after 3 weeks after purchase. It wouldn’t eject the top barrel and also the forend was loose.  They took care of it and returned it via Bass Pro shop with 3 weeks. I later found out Bass Pro sat on it a week before shipping it to Benelli. So over all I thought their service and return was pretty good.