Nova and Supernova Trigger Group?

Dudeman

Does anyone know of the trigger group assembly for the Nova and Supernova are interchangeable?

I'm looking to replace that part on my Nova Tactical and have found a good deal on a complete trigger group assembly. The one I found is for a Supernova, though. They look the same to me except for the shape of the trigger guard.

Can anyone confirm if they are interchangeable?

Looking at the diagrams, it appears that the part of the trigger group assembly that fits inside the receiver is the same. The only difference I can see is the shape of the trigger guard, which will be sticking out the bottom of the receiver. The loading port, shell lifter and the housing look the same to me.

I don't have access to measurements, though. I know that the sides of the Supernova's receiver are thicker than the Nova's. I just need to determine if the trigger group for the SN is wider to accommodate the wider receiver.

I'll call Benelli on Monday.

Thanks for the help guys. It turn out that you were right. The trigger groups assemblies are not interchangeable between the Nova and Supernova.

I spoke with someone at Benelli today and he confirmed that the SN trigger group is wider and the pins are in different spots.

Guess I'll keep looking for a reasonably priced trigger group assembly for the Nova.