WTS Benelli M4 14" SBS Short Barrel

paulsafr

Hi, I go this barrel for a photo shoot I was doing for a related product. We did fire a few rounds through it, obviously worked perfectly, light and fast to shoot. With 1.8" or 2" round, your mag cap is about the same as full length. Paid $900 for it. Looking to get $750.00. I'll pay shipping and insurance.

Thanks.

M4SBS.jpg

MY LORD.....I thought the price for Benelli barrels was bad at $495! That's chicken feed compared to this barrel. YOWZA! I wished Benelli would give us a break out here on the prices of their stuff. There just ain't no sense in a barrel costing almost $1000 even if it is an NFA item.

CONGRATS on scoring a sweet barrel PCFIVEZ. I hope you'll post pics of your sweet setup when you get it all squared away. I'd love to see the pics.

I've gotten used to prices like this over the years, especially when purchasing various optics and handguns. at least this barrel is simething that is actually essential as opposed to a cool looking techno futuristic optic.

I think the aimpoint t2 costs just as much as I paid for this barrel. dont remember.

Edited by PCFIVEZ