Why no Beretta forums?

Baydog

While there are no official fourms for Beretta, there are unofficial ones.

Shotgunworld has one such forum.

IMHO, manufacturers who do not host their own moderated forums miss a tremendous opportunity to tap into their customers' knowledge and experiences.

How great could it be to have field testers and an R&D Dept. numbering in the thousands!

I've been here long enough to see that these foums offer Benelli a wealth of useful information and that users' feedback and ideas have affected positive changes.

Originally posted by tucker301:

IMHO, manufacturers who do not host their own moderated forums miss a tremendous opportunity to tap into their customers' knowledge and experiences.

How great could it be to have field testers and an R&D Dept. numbering in the thousands!

I've been here long enough to see that these foums offer Benelli a wealth of useful information and that users' feedback and ideas have affected positive changes.

I have to agree with you tucker. That's why I found it odd there was no Beretta threads or forums here. Some of the info it would bring could prove to be invaluable to both the manufacturer and the users/consumers.