Benelli M4 Sidearmor

Pschernig

Ok. Sorry. When I checked the shipping quotes on their website there was an option to ship to Austria. It even gave me a cost of $7.00.

I am seeing conflicting results on ITAR for rails. Some sites list shotgun rails as ITAR products and will not ship overseas whereas other sites state that an export license is not required for most international destinations. Perhaps ITAR is why Asgard will not ship overseas.

I wrote with AsgardDefense , the reason for will not ship to Austria is Itar. So I am looking to buy it used from anybody or I will find a nice guy who buy it for me and will it ship to Austria. I read a lot of Itar and this should be no problem if I got it from someone private.

I wrote with AsgardDefense , the reason for will not ship to Austria is Itar. So I am looking to buy it used from anybody or I will find a nice guy who buy it for me and will it ship to Austria. I read a lot of Itar and this should be no problem if I got it from someone private.

It certainly could be a problem for a US citizen who ships an ITAR product overseas without an export license. ITAR does not only apply to businesses. It is a federal regulation which an individual certainly can violate with consequences - just ask Brian Bishop who got criminally prosecuted in 2014 for a violation of ITAR when he tried to ship ammunition overseas.

It's an ITAR or Department of Commerce restricted item product. Simpson LTD in Illinois could handle the proper export permit for you for a fee. I use them all the time for my imports/exports since the licensing costs associated with the Department of Commerce are rather expensive and I don't import/export enough to justify the costs.

Its an overly complicated ordeal that rapes with you a bunch of shipping, duties, taxes and aggravation. It'll take forever to get your items. Example, I brought in about 13 firearms from Germany. I started the import process in February or 2016. I just got them last month.