Shotgun light

JustBC

Any updates, reviews, recommendations on the Ava or IWC M4 light mounts. Has anyone gotten either one yet? I would like to get thoughts/opinions on each of them.

Hi Mark -

Thanks for the interest.

Very shortly AVA will introduce the second generation mount. This is the culmination of extensive R&D, and learning from bringing to market the 1st generation mount and desired improvements in that regard. This is experience that only AVA has for the M4.

We've addressed the desired improvements and features by surveying the market. We're extremely happy with the results and those who were able to test prototypes have reported the same. We are supremely confident the market will be very happy with what we have in store.

There has been overwhelming desire for us to take pre-orders but we simply don't want to take anyone's money until we are able to ship. That day will come very shortly. Stay tuned for updates!

We're excited to continue to provide solutions for the M4!

Joel @ AVA

Hi Mark -

Yes sir. In fact, there are several up on the AVA Tactical Facebook page, but in order to protect our design we have held back some details. Very shortly, we will share the complete picture - full pictures of the product mounted with various lights along with the features and design philosophy. This will be at the moment we are ready to accept orders.

We will do that right here on the Benelli Forums, where the product was conceived and where it was first launched back in 2013.

Thanks

Joel @ AVA

Looking forward to picking up two of your new model of light mounts :)

Hi Mark -

Yes sir. In fact, there are several up on the AVA Tactical Facebook page, but in order to protect our design we have held back some details. Very shortly, we will share the complete picture - full pictures of the product mounted with various lights along with the features and design philosophy. This will be at the moment we are ready to accept orders.

We will do that right here on the Benelli Forums, where the product was conceived and where it was first launched back in 2013.

Thanks

Joel @ AVA

• 6 months later...

It took awhile but I finally got around to purchasing the IWC mount. It works just fine with my InForce WML.I attached a couple pictures. Fit and finish are great, it is nicely machined. I really liker having a QD sling now. It makes takedown much less annoying.The only negative feedback I have is the color doesn't quite match the barrel. IMG_0187.jpg . I guess I need to send everything off for the Roguard/NP3 treatment at Robar. Does this cycle ever end? ;-)

IMG_0186.jpg