bone stock

M1014

Nice M1014. Love working on them. She could use a 3 position receiver extension and a carriercomp titanium tube.

thanks man,I was very lucky,price was right,and I had the cash,used too own one back in the day,sold it for other Benelli investments,glad I was able to recoup a nice original,feels good.ps:you read my mind,accessories are next.

If you need any help finding a three position extension, let me know. There is one on gunbroker the last I checked. Numrich has been out for years. We have a thread on here showing the tear down process of the extensions. A MAPP torch is the tool to have.

I keep hoping to find serial 666, but I'm guessing the devil has it.

If you need any help finding a three position extension, let me know. There is one on gunbroker the last I checked. Numrich has been out for years. We have a thread on here showing the tear down process of the extensions. A MAPP torch is the tool to have.

I keep hoping to find serial 666, but I'm guessing the devil has it.

666 way too funny,lolol lol