XMas Present Coming!

QMaze

I should ask as well when you seasoned shotgun owners who purchase a new firearm, can you give me any tips on how you prepare your new acquisition. I'm not new to firearms but I'm not that experienced either and this new shotty is my way of getting back into things. Do you completely disassemble everything, loctite picitinny etc.. Thanks

Congratulations on your Christmas present,I got a Benelli M1014 for an early Christmas present too,still in shock about it,I know how you feel about jumping on accessories,I'm working on them too, everybody here is cool,,they are here to share and help.

Congratulations on your Christmas present,I got a Benelli M1014 for an early Christmas present too,still in shock about it,I know how you feel about jumping on accessories,I'm working on them too, everybody here is cool,,they are here to share and help.

Thanks very much, congrats to you as well. Yeah I'm super excited.

Well my little Supernova arrived yesterday, I haven't even opened the shipping box because I will nothing to open on Christmas so I decided to hopefully stay patient and keep it under the tree till then. Couldn't believe Canada Post, the shipping terms were signature required, while at work I received an email it was delivered, I was like,,,what. So I logged into my cameras at home and sure enough they just left it on my door step. That is nuts but it safe and sound now.

• 2 weeks later...

XMas is almost here....have some GG&G accessories under the tree now..they are also waiting. Picked up a case of target loads, kind of like getting a remote control car and having no batteries. Slugs and steel are really expensive in Canada so I think I;ll end up making my own loads.

You should get to open one for Christmas Eve, right?

I'm embarrassed to admit in order to appease the Santa gods I opened up a friends gift. An ammo box and heated grip kit for my bike were an awesome surprise. I did almost cave and I unboxed the box from its shipping box but the Benelli box is still sealed.

man,that Benelli is super cool,have a great time with it,glad you stayed strong.

Thanks very much. Really surprised that although its so small its has some good weight to it, well built for sure. Stripped it down, installed some goodies and wiped it all down. We were hoping to get out tomorrow but with the pouring rain. warm temps coupled with melting snow, fields will be way to wet. in fact i had to run a sump pump in backyard cause my shed went under. Hopefully Friday i get to break it in.