Thanks for nothing.....

sonyman74

Went to pick up my M4 and noticed that it had no bolt in it. Called Buds Gun Shop and they will not help me because the guy at the LGS had already processed the white form before I got a chance to finish my inspection. I was picking up three guns I purchased from Buds. And by the time I got to the M4 the guy had already finished with paper work. Benelli CS is helping me out. Just sucks to spend $1550 on a gun and not be able to shoot it. Hopefully Benelli will have me a bolt soon.

Edited by sonyman74

Whet to pick up my M4 and noticed that it had no bolt in it. Called Buds Gun Shop and they will not help me because the guy at the LGS had already processed the white form before I got a chance to finish my inspection. I was picking up three guns I purchased from Buds. And by the time I got to the M4 the guy had already finished with paper work. Benelli CS is helping me out. Just sucks to spend $1550 on a gun and not be able to shoot it. Hopefully Benelli will have me a bolt soon.

Did they have others on hand? There was no possible way to exchange if they had.

They told me because the transfer was already done that they could not exchange it.

You would think they could send in a supplementary form because what if the person made a mistake on the actual serial number, can they issue a correct form, I'm sure it has happened. But hopefully you get sorted soon cause that's a lot of money to spend.