Benelli M4 Multi Light Mount by IWC

lowspeed_highdrag

This is my first post on this forum, I joined because I thought the rest of you would enjoy getting a first look at this mount. I intednt to be a ling time member of the Benelli Forum, and I hope this does not violate any rules. This is in multiple posts due to the forum only allowing two images per post.

(Full Disclosure: I have been a prototype tester for this product and my Benelli M4 was one of the weapons used to design this product. I did not pay for this product, but I have also not been compensated for this review.)

The Benelli M4 is generally regarded as the finest combat shotgun to date, and the United States Marine Corps agrees with that statement. However, one if it's few flaws is the inability to accept QD sling mounts and lights. As we all know by now, any fighting long gun should be equipped with a bright light.

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/multi-light-benelli-m4-mount-scout/

The mount is a two-piece design, or three if using the 1913 section of rail. It's CNC machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum and will be Black Type III Mil-Spec Anodized. The mount is the lightest on the market, weighing in at 1.27oz.

DSC_0459_zpskquaewds.jpg

DSC_0463_zpsq3rntyna.jpg