Benelli M4 Entry/SBS picture request

Unobtanium

Can someone take a picture of the muzzle of an M4 Entry? I would like the angle and focus (since I'm being picky and all...) to be similar to this (if you can use or have to use flash to illuminate the inside of the bore near the muzzle, is fine. I would like to clearly visualize the muzzle and ID of the bore where it joins the edge of the muzzle: Grizzly-pic-3.jpg

Awesome! Looks good! My main query was...how smoothly do they cut it down? It looks like they chamfer it nicely. Can you confirm that the roughly 45* transitional angle between the bore and the 90* of the muzzle is bare steel, or is it parked? What about the muzzle 90* flat itself?

Bare steel. The entire cut surface is bare steel.

In person it looks and feels like a decent rounded transition from the OD to the 90* front flat, then a sub 45* chamfer transitions that to the bore.

It looks very well done IMO.

Of course you can have one made from a full length barrel by Steve @ Rose, not sure what those results look like.

Bare steel. The entire cut surface is bare steel. In person it looks and feels like a decent rounded transition from the OD to the 90* front flat, then a sub 45* chamfer transitions that to the bore. It looks very well done IMO. Of course you can have one made from a full length barrel by Steve @ Rose, not sure what those results look like.
Just curious...ever get rust freckles?

Thanks!

I also placed a call to Benelli USA.

SBS m4s enter the country with a 19.xx" barrel. The sight is welded aft of normal for said barrel...8n the location you see it on with the 14" barrel. So they enter the country looking a tad awkward. This is due to legislation passed in 1968 regarding importing and sporting purposes. Once the shotguns are logged in here in America, the barrels are cut down.

In Europe, the m4 Entry comes with the Mobil choke system. In America, they are fixed straight wall barrels which have been cut down. Very nicely, based on pictures.

So far the barrels for the m4 in current production:

18.5" with Mobil choke system

18.5" with a fixed modified constriction

14" formed from a cut down 19.xx" barrel

14" manufactured as a 14" and equipped with Mobil choke system (EU and other countries only)