My Benelli m4 super 90 build

Mikeheberle34

So I have been building this gun for a couple months now and the progress has been absolutely stunning to say the least. I started off with a oversized gg&g tactical release pad and and an oversized gg&g bolt lever for an increase in grip and overall feeling. I then went to mesa tactical and had ordered a t3 aluminum surshell shell holder with a built in rail system for my Burris fast fire 3 red dot system. I didn't stop with mesa tactical. I went to them again and I not only purchased the unbelievable urbino stock that is 2 inches shorter than the benelli factory stock and it also incorporates a 5 level cheek riser (this stock also comes with the limbsaver pad) but I also had ordered another sure t3 aluminum shell mount that specifically adheres to the urbino stock. I then went into my trigger system and installed a over sized safety switch from gg&g (I think) This safety switch is vastly different and I give it 10 out of 10 stars. Lastly I found out about AVA tactical who is listed in these forums. I bought their mod 1 mount and an armytek doberman pro xhp35 to pair up with that. This mount is well designed and very durable. This light does it all with 5 modes including a strobe option and a moonlight option along with turbo 1 and 2 modes that will give your car headlights a push for their money. I'd gladly go in more depth about my build but I do not want to bore you. Ask questions, give recommendactions, or just take a look at how awesome this turned out.

20170111_214157-01.jpg

20170111_214209-01.jpg

20170111_214252-01.jpg

20170105_192216-01.jpg

20161230_073155-01.jpg