TTI benelli M4 Triggers

jerhelo

i believe you I just find it funny that Geissele tech support doesn't even know that. I called them and emailed them a picture of an unfinished hammer and they argued up and down that they never sold any without the black finish. They said the markings looked right but they still stood by it not being theirs. I may even have the email still. I'll post if I do.

I've owned enough G triggers that I've seen it on others than the Benelli. Noone else is EDM'ing a Benelli trigger...

CS guy was wrong. It happens pretty often.

Briley has a match trigger I recently had installed. Briley requires you send them your trigger group so they can do the instalation. Usual turn around is 2 weeks, I got mine back in one. I could not be happier with the customer service or trigger performance. I have not measured the trigger but it is light (in the 3.5-4lb range), super crisp, has minimal take up or over travel, and has a super solid, bounce free reset. The cost is $270 plus shipping which is inline with other top drawer match triggers.

I am not a super marksman by any stretch, just an enthusiastic guy learning about guns. That said, at shot show this year I made a point of testing every trigger I could get my finger on and ended up buying the ELF trigger for my new to me LMT308MWS. I bring this up because the Elf trigger, also a single stage, was only tied in feel by some of the 1.5lb bench rest triggers and seemed to me a step above the other AR style drop in triggers. With that as background I would rate the Briley match trigger on par with any of the top tier single stage AR triggers like the Timely or Geissele.

I hope this was useful.

Rasyad

image.jpg

Briley has a match trigger I recently had installed. Briley requires you send them your trigger group so they can do the instalation. Usual turn around is 2 weeks, I got mine back in one. I could not be happier with the customer service or trigger performance. I have not measured the trigger but it is light (in the 3.5-4lb range), super crisp, has minimal take up or over travel, and has a super solid, bounce free reset. The cost is $270 plus shipping which is inline with other top drawer match triggers.

I am not a super marksman by any stretch, just an enthusiastic guy learning about guns. That said, at shot show this year I made a point of testing every trigger I could get my finger on and ended up buying the ELF trigger for my new to me LMT308MWS. I bring this up because the Elf trigger, also a single stage, was only tied in feel by some of the 1.5lb bench rest triggers and seemed to me a step above the other AR style drop in triggers. With that as background I would rate the Briley match trigger on par with any of the top tier single stage AR triggers like the Timely or Geissele.

I hope this was useful.

Rasyad

Thanks for this feedback...Nice to know there is another option out there. This looks very pricey. I assume you with the short LOP?

Briley makes a Match Trigger for the M4. Here is a link. http://www.briley.com/c-805-benelli-match-triggers.aspx

Briley has you send them your trigger group and they do the instalation. I got mine back in about a week and could not be more pleased with the performance. Lignt and super crisp with a very positive, low travel reset.

Rasyad

would be nice to see some long term test results. Durability per day of the seers and trigger alignment over time. I saw some photos of that trigger group and it looked like the seers were very shallow in comparison to others.

I was doing some research on the trigger pack shown by unobtainium. I spoke with Todd at FFT. He stated that after received that particular trigger set back, he placed it in one of his M4's, and it currently has had around 25,000 rounds put through it without any further trigger related issues.

Something was certainly out of place on that trigger pack. What, I could not say.

Correction: not all 25k rounds were on that trigger pack. The firearm had 25k, later in the curve, the kit was added. I got my numbers confused.

Edited by StrangerDanger
Corrected info

I was doing some research on the trigger pack shown by unobtainium. I spoke with Todd at FFT. He stated that after received that particular trigger set back, he placed it in one of his M4's, and it currently has had around 25,000 rounds put through it without any further trigger related issues.

Something was certainly out of place on that trigger pack. What, I could not say.

The oem parts worked fine both before and after the fft parts were installed.

I received my FFT trigger, dissconnector and hammer today. These are all supposedly from the new fabricator. I have a trigger, disconnector from his old fabricators and a geissele hammer so I am assuming I can get one combination or another working. Looking forward to getting it installed. Also picked up the TTI feed ramp and over sized TTI safety.

Tough to say, the finish on the previous liked a little better as I have a trigger and disconnector from the previous fabricator. But I only have the new hammer from the new fabricator toncompare against the Gieselle which cost me a small fortune. Time will tell I guess.