Coming Soon Benelli Triggers Parts 922r Compliant

heckler&kochp2000

• 4 years later...
On 11/9/2021 at 9:02 PM, 4eyedandshakey said:

This sounds interesting.   What kind of price for the 3 trigger parts?  Will they be stamped "US"?

https://www.benelliparts.net/store/p30/PRE_ORDER_Benelli_M4_922r_Trigger_undiscouraged_Kit.html

I've installed about ten sets of them over the years. No issues. Some required minor fitting on the hammer to disconnector sear. The trigger pull was similar to OEM.

On 11/10/2021 at 11:14 PM, StrangerDanger said:

https://www.benelliparts.net/store/p30/PRE_ORDER_Benelli_M4_922r_Trigger_undiscouraged_Kit.html

I've installed about ten sets of them over the years. No issues. Some required minor fitting on the hammer to disconnector sear. The trigger pull was similar to OEM.

I suppose this should be something a gunsmith should install then ? Would the trigger pull be different if you use different springs? The guy at Freedom Fighter Tactical offers a trigger/spring kit that he says will reduce the pull but 2 lbs. 

13 hours ago, 4eyedandshakey said:

I suppose this should be something a gunsmith should install then ? Would the trigger pull be different if you use different springs? The guy at Freedom Fighter Tactical offers a trigger/spring kit that he says will reduce the pull but 2 lbs. 

Usually you don’t need a gunsmith. They install pretty easy usually. Usually they’re drop in parts. 

The FFT kit does reduced the trigger pull a bit. I’m not a fan of lightened springs. Particularly the hammer spring. You can have a lot of light primer strike issues or flat out not work. The spring kit that FFT sells seems to be fine. They aren’t supposed to be a lightened spring. They’re an oem weight Wolff produced replacement. 

On 11/10/2021 at 10:14 PM, StrangerDanger said:

Had him put a set of these on my M4 with some various other parts. No complaints and runs just as good as the original for me.

• Upvote 1