Paper or Plastic?

Unobtanium

I found the fit to be solid. No unwanted movement anywhere. They’re a step above the oem aluminum units with machined surfaces and zero casting marks. The surface is also a lot smoother so moving mechanical components operate smoother.

How did you end up with a black one? Also the fit on yours looks perfect, whereas the fit on bugout6's looks to have a pretty big gap between the back of his trigger guard and the front piece on the pistol grip.

In any case, I ordered one today, we'll see what I get. My M4 has the metal trigger housing but I ordered this one only because the finely machined one by A&S Vs the OEM seems more fitting to such a fine weapon as the M4.

Edit; I see now that the pics make it look a different color, it's a light charcoal color, right? Both of you have different stocks than I do as well, so that can account for a gap in the fit.

I have the OEM pistol grip stock on mine and the part that butts against the back of the trigger guard is more curved and fits perfectly flush against it.

I have an H2O model and I think the color of the new guard will look good as it does on yours.

Edited by Evolution

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe the customer complaints finally got to him somehow....

I doubt my 3 messages including quotes from you lazy deadbeats had ANY impact whatsoever..

*eyeroll*

Amazing

Any chance you can get that gaudy logo off the bottom too? Or at least a discreet engraving like Ava

Edited by Toaster

Maybe the customer complaints finally got to him somehow....

I doubt my 3 messages including quotes from you lazy deadbeats had ANY impact whatsoever..

*eyeroll*

Amazing

Any chance you can get that gaudy logo off the bottom too? Or at least a discreet engraving like Ava

Maybe it was polite conversations that people like myself had with them about product improvement and outlining cost/benefit along with not being adversarial?

As funny as that is, and as much as I laughed... best be careful, ya racist.

And I doubt it. "Accuracy by volume is also effective" and so is few old-school ********"" like myself, bantering him for being a dumbass while you all "nicely" voice your opinions

Yall a bunch of sugercoated puff drops anymore. Including the individual at A&S.. Speak to me like a Man, not some mumbling old man thats beaten by his wife into submission. If you cant take a sincere amount of criticism, I will call you a dumb **** and move on. I dont care.

If he doesnt wanna listen to his customer base, he can cram those gaudy silver guards up his ass sideways.

If he is too dense to see the incredibly obvious things I am telling him, what makes you think he is bright enough to deserve my attention? If he cant get the color right. What else cant he do. He is using a VMC for christ sake, this guy is no god. He is using 1990s technology.

All I see is some kinda OK product he is making to fill a void in the market and try to make a living.. All while running **** customer service, and R&D. Effectively tattooing the forehead of every product.

I wear a white T shirt, Carharts, and work boots, if I am not dressed up. I dont wear a hat with a baseball team, a shirt with a company, and shoes with a basketball player. My body is my temple and so is my M4. My girls dont wear yoga pants, and my car dont have bumper stickers.

Cool a new part, Lets all go blindly buy it.. No! Pressure the manufacture into doing it right!, before bending over and taking it.

Go Man up you bundle of sissies.. ... this place is an utter waste of time.

Edited by Toaster

What are we complaining about again? They’re making the black anodized units for the M4 crowd. Their original market was 3 gunners who don’t care what color they were/are since the ramp is going to get scuffed up when loading anyway. The guy at A&S emailed me a month or so ago and asked what direction I thought the M4 crowd would like to go since I bought a bunch of these units.

I advised that they should move their logo markings to the inside for cosmetics along with either anodizing or Cerakoting the visible area. We’ll see what we get. Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for. You could end up with rough type 3 anodizing that won’t operate as smoothly as the existing finish. It’s easy enough to have to visible areas Cerakoted whatever color you want if it’s a concern.

What are we complaining about again? They’re making the black anodized units for the M4 crowd. Their original market was 3 gunners who don’t care what color they were/are since the ramp is going to get scuffed up when loading anyway. The guy at A&S emailed me a month or so ago and asked what direction I thought the M4 crowd would like to go since I bought a bunch of these units.

I advised that they should move their logo markings to the inside for cosmetics along with either anodizing or Cerakoting the visible area. We’ll see what we get. Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for. You could end up with rough type 3 anodizing that won’t operate as smoothly as the existing finish. It’s easy enough to have to visible areas Cerakoted whatever color you want if it’s a concern.

I found a hair in my chicken salad today..

I have a black A&S coming Monday, Ill post some pics.

Double Sweet!

Thanx gents!

I realize these guys are proud of their product and their company.

I would wear a Polo shirt with a 1" Polo logo on it. (I actually prefer Perlis to Polo for these types of shirts, I like their Logo better too having lived in New Orleans)

The current Polo shirts have like a 6" Logo on them. I would not buy one of those. Or I would get one and dye the Logo the same color as the shirt(I wouldn't do that but use it as an example of my idea here)

What would be wrong with CNC'ing the Logo before the anodization? The Logo would be there, however it would not be a Neon Sign though.

The competition guys don't mind because they are usually a Mosaic of Gaudy Logos. But I would prefer a more stealthy approach to the Logo.