CarrierComp Charging Handle Petion

Toaster

6 hours ago, les_garten said:

You would have to ask that question on a Forum in an alternate universe ungoverned by time and space...

Business is business and money is money.  Has anyone asked CC if they would do a run for a guaranteed minimum order?

SD has already made an offer of 500 pieces. That's a lot, and they turned him down. Why the obsession with this? It's like people bugging Geissele to make M4 hammers again.

CC is obviously happy just to turn out mag tubes and for whatever reason, they don't share why they don't want to get into bolt handles or other parts that they made in the past. 

If they wanted to again start making them, they would have already a long time ago. 

• Like 1

Or... all the bolt handles are destined for the secret military units that fight demons, space aliens and evil AI cyborgs in the flat hollow Earth under project Featherweight. You know you want to see a hulked out Marine in nogs rocking the Benelli M4 crush the wind pipe of a demon with the M4 muzzle pressed against their forehead while the glint of their red eyes shine on the black/blue hue of the heat treated carriercomp bolt knobs. Then mag dumping buckshot center mass loaded with neodymium magnets into a Terminator robot.

Or... maybe they just sold off the equipment and the return wasn't worth what was invested. Personally I like the new TTI stainless handle better since it doesn't have knurling. I was tearing up my hand on the knurling when going a little too fast with the CC unit.

There were a lot of cool things in development with carriercomp that never went anywhere. Such as the M4 bayonet with a SOG blade.

3 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

Or... all the bolt handles are destined for the secret military units that fight demons, space aliens and evil AI cyborgs in the flat hollow Earth under project Featherweight. You know you want to see a hulked out Marine in nogs rocking the Benelli M4 crush the wind pipe of a demon with the M4 muzzle pressed against their forehead while the glint of their red eyes shine on the black/blue hue of the heat treated carriercomp bolt knobs. Then mag dumping buckshot center mass loaded with neodymium magnets into a Terminator robot.

Or... maybe they just sold off the equipment and the return wasn't worth what was invested. Personally I like the new TTI stainless handle better since it doesn't have knurling. I was tearing up my hand on the knurling when going a little too fast with the CC unit.

There were a lot of cool things in development with carriercomp that never went anywhere. Such as the M4 bayonet with a SOG blade.

I got the cheap one from Arms Unlimited.  It is almost identical to the Stock one, but made of all steel, hence a little heavier.