New OEM M4 Furniture

Rasyad

That front sling mount does look like that one I made a few years back. Overall, not a big fan of these design changes. I’d like to try the new stock to see if the cheek weld is improved at all. Not a huge fan of the “picatinny rail all the thingz” approach. In the AR world, that trend finally died a few years back. The rear QD sling mount is too low in my opinion. It would cause the slung shotgun to want to roll. This is really pronounced on guns with a pistol grip. What I also noticed is the receiver extension appears to have more adjustment positions. The profile of the notches appear to be different too, so I doubt this stock is backward compatible unless you can get ahold of one of these style receiver extensions. They appear to have tried to make the stock compatible with the M3 and the Super Nova.Anyone else having issues with formatting replies? Making paragraphs in my replies doesn’t show up in the actual post.

Edited by StrangerDanger