Oh the joys of Playing King

Unobtanium

Interesting for sure. I'd have no clue if the downward angle on the factory recoil tube has any effect on the operation of the system or not. This would of course require a aftermarket spring and requisite parts assemblies to return the bolt to locked as well, so all those would need to be made and tested extensively.

Which then brings you to your site picture. Isn't this going to effect your site picture? Can you still use the factory sites? Do you now need a riser for optics, et al... ?

Interesting for sure. I'd have no clue if the downward angle on the factory recoil tube has any effect on the operation of the system or not. This would of course require a aftermarket spring and requisite parts assemblies to return the bolt to locked as well, so all those would need to be made and tested extensively.

Which then brings you to your site picture. Isn't this going to effect your site picture? Can you still use the factory sites? Do you now need a riser for optics, et al... ?

He says he is using the OEM Benelli spring, it works great, and he loves it. He is a Benelli M4 afficianado, so he makes really neat 1-off stuff for his.

Edited by Unobtanium

Not familiar with Hakan... who is he / where is this being posted / shared?

If this is a one off / final, I'd love to see how the factory spring assembly is being used, would likely need some sort of insert in the receiver extension there.

Still.. the site picture...? And the grip isn't forward enough.

Neat, but doesn't seem finished and lots of concerns. But hey, it's not my issue, just making observations.

Not familiar with Hakan... who is he / where is this being posted / shared?

If this is a one off / final, I'd love to see how the factory spring assembly is being used, would likely need some sort of insert in the receiver extension there.

Still.. the site picture...? And the grip isn't forward enough.

Neat, but doesn't seem finished and lots of concerns. But hey, it's not my issue, just making observations.

Hakan Spuhr. He made it to suit himself, 1-off. It could certainly be "polished", if he chose to.

He also made the rail, which is a prototype, as well.

I like that stock adapter. Mainly to keep the same cheek weld through the different positions. I’d be curious to see how the recoil tube works.

I’d love to see a trigger pack and pistol grip that changed the safety to a short throw selector style. I think I saw an attempt at this before, but it was poorly executed.