• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ozzykbt

Super nova 3 shot

Hi from Scotland,

I have a 3 shot sn, it has a crimp. The follower keeps jamming after shooting my last 31/2 inch she'll so I am wanting to replace it however how do I get the old one out and the new one in?

Cheers 

Andy 

Hi mate

you can get the spring and the follower out by taking off the barrel then compressing the cap on the other end of the magazine. If I recall correctly the follower comes out attached to the spring .

The crimp is in the mag tube about half way up. It's really annoying as I've bought a nordic follower but can't fit it. Someone please help!!!

The guns here in the USA do not have a mid tube crimp. Is the mid tube “crimp” visible on the outside of the tube? If not, could what you are feeling stop the follower possibly be the welded area that attaches the magazine cut off tabs?

If you gun has a factory installed crimp you can unscrew the magazine tube from the receiver (heat required to loosen the thread locker) and remove the follower from the breech end.

If the tab welds have penetrated into the inside of he mag tube you may have to fashion a method of sanding down the protrusion from inside the magazine tube.