Benelli M4 stock extension removal - any shops offer this service?

jbsf3

I just picked up a Benelli M4 that has the factory collapsible stock that only functions in the fully open position. I purchased the correct/complete 3 position factory tube assembly and am all set to install it (and all the appropriate 922 compliant parts as well) but I'm having a heck of a time getting the factory nut on the receiver extension tube to come off. I doesn't want to budge.  I researched this forum and found that it is set with green/red locktite, looks to be out of the scope of the tools I have on hand to get it off.

Are there any shops/forum members that offer this as a service? I appreciate your time, thanks for a great forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick follow up to my original post. I sent my receiver to SD and he had it repaired literally within a matter of hours of receiving it and boxed and shipped back to me the next day. The communication, workmanship and customer service were all beyond superb. SD obviously takes a lot of pride in his work and it shows. He is a wealth of knowledge on the M4 platform and we are lucky to have him as a forum member. Thanks again SD for everything!