Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock 70085

PremiumOctane

• 5 months later...

Pardon the thread revive - I have the same question; looks like these are around $250 but out of stock everywhere. The few folks that have them are asking twice that in some cases. I don't mind being patient, assuming the OP was onto something with the batches thing. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.

Purely supply and demand, which is completely sporadic and unpredictable. Best source is www.benelliparts.net but I see he's gone up 33% on his C-stock price since the end of last year. The one I sold this past January was like new off a safe queen and it took me a while to sell it at $265 shipped. At the peak demand/shortage about 8-9 years ago C-stocks were selling on gunjoker for up to $800.

I see that benelliparts.net currently shows C-stocks available currently for $399. I seriously doubt you're going to find them any cheaper at this point. Owner of benelliparts.net is a forum member here who many forum members have done business with, he's a good guy to deal with.

BenelliParts.net guy is excellent to deal with.

Seems I got lucky with the timing on the high/low prices on that collapsible stock. Wish I bought a second for the 14"/entry/NFA I may or may not ever buy. . . .

It's cringey the cost of this part, and the 922R stuff you need to also buy to put it on. . . not even sure it's especially practical for the $; but hot *dang* is it cool to have it on the gun. . ..