Briley Trigger Issue on M4

Vortec MAX

I have a Briley trigger and a Taran Tactical extended safety on my Benelli M4.  I noticed while cleaning it the other day that I can drop the hammer by either pulling the trigger hard (maybe 12 to 14 pounds of force), or by pressing it several times with less force (it seems to walk its way to a release) while the safety is engaged.

I would like some input from others who are running the Briley trigger.  Specifically, does your trigger have the same issue?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

I actually sent the TTI safety in with my trigger group and asked them to install it while they were installing the trigger.  They were done at the same time.

I was hoping someone else who is running the Briley trigger could let me know if they can drop the hammer on a different brand of safety.  I am not sure if it is the trigger, the safety, or just this particular combination doesn't play well.

Mike

I just got mine back today.  While I have not installed it yet, I squeezed the trigger and trigger guard loop has hard as I could with two fingers and it did not release.  I also tried multiple times, still no release.

Do you have a plastic trigger housing?  Flex in the housing?

Matt

• 1 month later...