SBE2 turkey ported choke recommendations

OutpostSBE2

Got bit by the Sandhill Crane hunt bug out here in the southwest. The variety of bird we see is the Lesser Sandhill Crane which sports a wingspan of 4 ft. Been looking at getting an extended turkey choke for my SBE 2 that will work with plated steel shot. Most of the guys that hunt these "pterodactyls" are using 3" shells with #2 shot. Shells with lead in #2 are very hard to locate. So I am looking for anyone that has recommendations for a turkey/super turkey choke that is compatible with steel.

sandhill crane.jpg

breast meat Sandhill.jpg

Out here in the southwest, our jingle is "ribeye of the sky", they do taste like a fine cut of ribeye steak. The breast meat shown was cooked sous vide and then seared on each side in a buttered, very hot cast iron pan. I will investigate the Carlson website for chokes. Thanks for the hyperlink. The Primos Jelly Head are another choke I will look at.