Comparing my 11707 to my M1014

FLAWLS1

I see, you have a recent production M1014, that explains it. Apparently all recently produced M4 and M1014 shotguns have the plastic trigger housing.

I wasn't even aware Benelli was still making the M1014, somehow I was under the impression it was discontinued. Shows how much I keep up with current products. lol

Yep, Benelli did another run of the M1014’s. They don’t have the specific serial range like the first run.

The current production units have the polymer trigger packs. Which is fine, the aluminum set trigger packs were rather rough. They had lots of impurity pitting, and rough cast marks like a Colt AR15 receiver. 

The A&S Engineering trigger frames are better across the board in fit and finish. Plus scoring you a US made part. 

Yep! Counts as the Trigger Housing. It’s salad days for the M4 when it comes to compliance parts. 

Receiver

Barrel

Bolt

Bolt carrier

Gas piston

Trigger housing

Trigger

Hammer

Disconnector

Buttstock (with integral pistol grip)

Forearm/handguard (forend)

Magazine body

Follower

Edited by StrangerDanger

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rodinal220 said:

I recently saw these (M1014)  at a big box store. When did they start adding the collapsible stock from the factory?? I take it Benelli is adding USA made parts to make this 922r compliant?

Those 'collapsible' stocks on the civilian M1014 are not collapsible, strictly for looks, it's essentially a fixed stock that appears collapsible. The recoil tube lacks the notches for it to telescope in and out.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

On 5/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, Sukhoi_fan said:

Those 'collapsible' stocks on the civilian M1014 are not collapsible, strictly for looks, it's essentially a fixed stock that appears collapsible. The recoil tube lacks the notches for it to telescope in and out.

Correct. However, it is possible to replace the receiver extension with an appropriate one that will make the stock function as it should.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

Correct. However, it is possible to replace the receiver extension with an appropriate one that will make the stock function as it should.

Yeah, I failed to mention that it's possible to remedy that and you're the go to guy to get that done competently without ruining the receiver. Sorry 'bout that.

• 3 years later...